BOSCH 9″ x 5/8 TPI RECIPROCATING SAW BLADE
Bosch Wood Blades are designed for fast cutting in nail-embedded wood. Reinforced variable-pitch tooth design to handle tough wood with nails. Taper back with plunge tip for easier starts in tough-to-reach applications.
- Thick .050 In. body on 6ʺ & 9ʺ models for maximum control, less vibration and straighter cuts
- Bi-Metal construction for long life
- 5/8 TPI variable tooth pitch increases speed over standard 6 TPI blades
- Taper nose allows for curved cutting
- Exaggerated tip for easy plunge cuts
The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.