IRON SHARK 21PC MAKO PREMIUM COBALT DRILL BITS
Cobalt Drills are effective in drilling tough, high-tensile strength materials like Stainless Steel, Inconel Alloys and Titanium. The Black & Gold surface treatments act as a lubricant and provide wear resistance and guard against heat buildup. Manufactured to Aerospace standards, cobalt permits drill speeds up to 30% faster than standard M2 High Speed Steel.
- Set contains 21 SAE sized M42 Cobalt Drill Bits
- Each Bit Marked with “CO” Designation for Easy Identification from Other Bits
- Sizes Include: 1/16″, 5/64″, 3/32″, 7/64″, 1/8″, 9/64″, 5/32″, 11/64″, 3/16″, 3/64″, 7/32″, 15/64″, 1/4″, 9/32″, 5/16″, 11/32″, 3/8″, 13/32″, 7/16″, 15/32″, 1/2″
- 135° Spit Point
- Tri-flat design for positive grip in drill or press
- Tri-flats on larger bits sizes from 5/32″ thru 1/2″
- Fully Ground
- Self-Centering Tips
- Jobber Length
- Black & Gold Surface Treatments
- Huot® USA Flip Out Metal Index Box
The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.