MILWAUKEE 11A 4.5” SMALL ANGLE GRINDER PADDLE LOCK-ON
The 11 Amp 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, Lock-On) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6141-30 is the perfect match for industrial users. A grip circumference measuring a full 2 in. less than the competition, this Milwaukee grinder provides more control and less fatigue throughout the day. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change “All Accessories” without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Debris Baffles – protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.
- Amps: 11
- Cord Length: 8′
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Weight: 8.16 lbs
- Power Source: Corded
- Spindle: 5/8″-11
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
- (1) 11 Amp Corded 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder with Paddle and Lock-On Switch
- (1) Type 27 Guard
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Grinding Wheel
- (1) Flange
- (1) Contractor Bag
The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.