MILWAUKEE M12 CORDLESS ROTARY TOOL – BARE TOOL
This compact, portable and powerful cutoff solution for the professional offers up to 10X longer life and 10% more speed. Get the power of a corded rotary tool in the M12™ Rotary Tool, which integrates high-performance motor design, optimized electronics and REDLITHIUM™ battery technology for exceptional power and durability. This compact, versatile tool offers a variable-speed of 5,000-32,000 RPM and an included 1/8” collet. It also accepts standard collet sizes 1/32”, 1/16”, and 3/32” (sold separately) for thousands of cutting, grinding, sanding and polishing solutions. Maintenance contractors, electricians, plumbers and automotive mechanics will find it indispensable for close-quarter cutoff and grinding applications. A variable-speed dial offers fluid control, and the 1.3-pound weight permits hours of comfortable use. Grinder-style exhaust ports and front-bearing protection help this tool exceed performance and endurance expectations. The rotary tool comes with five cutting wheels, a mandrel and wrench. M12™ battery sold separately.
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers 5,000-32,000 RPM for superior speed and performance under load
- Unique Milwaukee design: Delivers up to 10X the tool life with grinder-style exhaust ports and front bearing protection
- Variable-speed dial: Offers fluid control
- 1/8” Collet: Accommodates all 1/32” – 1/8” shank accessories for thousands of applications
- Compact, lightweight design: Allows you to work comfortably in tight spaces and all day
The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.