MILWAUKEE M18 2 GALLON WET/DRY VACUUM – BARE TOOL
The M18™ 2-Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum provides users with a Powerful and Portable Wet/Dry Clean-up tool. A high performance motor creates powerful suction for both wet and dry applications. Its stack-able design and organized on-board storage keeps all of the attachments inside the unit for convenient transport and storage. The 0880-20 comes with a flexible hose, crevice tool, utility nozzle, and a certified HEPA filter. With 30+ minutes of run time on a M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack, its ideal for extended spot and area clean up.
- Powerful Suction for Wet & Dry Applications
- Organized On-board Storage: Hose, Utility Nozzle, Crevice Tool
- 30+ minutes of Clean-up on an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack
- 45 CFM
- 32″ of Water Lift
- Stack-able Tool Box Design
- Built-In Blower Port
- HEPA Filter Included
- Hose Diameter: 1-1/4″
- 2 Gallon Capacity
- Attachments Included: 6 Foot Flexible Hose, Crevice Tool, Utility Nozzle, and HEPA filter.
- Replacement washable certified HEPA filter: Model #: 49-90-1900
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Power Source: Cordless
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Max Air Flow: 45 CU ft per min
- Sealed Suction in Water: 32 Inch
- Replacement Filter Part Number: 49-90-1900
- Battery System: M18
- (1) 6′ Flexible Hose
- (1) Crevice Tool
(1) M18™ 2-Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum (0880-20)
(1) Utility Nozzle
- (1) HEPA Filter (49-90-1900)
NOTE: MILWAUKEE® vacuum filters are not designed or approved to function as a respiratory protection device and are not recommended for personal protection against viruses, bacteria or pathogens. Additionally, they have not been approved for this use by the NIOSH, the CDC, or any other governmental or regulatory body as part of a personal protective device. MILWAUKEE® vacuum filters are not intended for such uses and MILWAUKEE® cannot be responsible for any injury or damage resulting from their use in any unapproved manner.
The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov