MILWAUKEE M18™ BRUSHLESS 7.25″ CIRCULAR SAW – BARE TOOL
M18™ Brushless 7-1/4″ Circular Saw delivers up to 40% more power than circular saws with brushed motors while providing up to 30% more run-time. The Milwaukee® built motor, REDLINK™ electronics and REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 battery provide more efficient power delivery, more power and fewer trips to the charger. With 5,000 RPM the 2631 provides smooth cutting, and at only 9.0 lbs, it is lighter than most corded saws. The 7-1/4” Brushless Circular Saw also features an integrated rafter hook, magnesium guards, an aluminum shoe and LED light.
- Milwaukee® Brushless Motor: Optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 30% more run-time and longer life than brushed motors. Delivers 5,000 RPM for smooth, powerful cutting
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
- Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage
- LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
- Integrated dust port on guard
- Electric brake to stop blade after trigger is released
- 2-1/2″ Cut Depth
- Power Source: Cordless
- Voltage: 18V
- Length: 13″
- Weight: 7.5 lbs (Tool Only)
- RPM: 5,000
- Blade Size: 7-1/4″
- Cut Depth at 90: 2-1/2″
- Cut Depth at 45: 1-7/8″
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Arbor Size: 5/8″
- Max Bevel: 50 Degrees
- Battery System: M18
The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.