PRO-SERIES 11FT DRYWALL PANEL HOIST
Drywall sheets can weigh up to 150 lbs. making installation a two man (or even three man) job. With a drywall lift, you can install full sheets of drywall in a fraction of the time and you can do it with no help.
- Eliminate Risk- Eliminate risk of injury due to the heavy lifting, Prevent strain and injury by letting the lift do all the hard work
- Support Hooks – Secures the drywall on the lift and prevents it from sliding off during placement. Also helps pivot the drywall sheet into place so it is flush against the wall and adds support to prevent the edges of drywall sheets from getting crushed and broken.
- Sturdy Base – A 5’ wide tripod base is supported by anti-slip, non-marring casters that won’t damage floors; a 3″ triangular frame (in 4′ sections) features oversized lock nuts and clevis pins at critical pivot-points, and the base includes a flip-down backstop to secure the lift’s position for mounting
- Large Cradle – Extends to 10′ in width, has rubber caps on 3-position auto-locking outriggers to protect your material, and also features panel support hooks; it retracts to just 36″ from the floor when tilted for easy loading
- Lifting Winch – Simple-to-operate, single-stage winch (18″ wheel, 4″ handle) with an extra-strong, braided-steel lifting cable; it includes a brake and a capped handle to protects hands
- Tool Free Assembly – Easy assembly, no tools required. Quick tool-free setup and disassembly for storage
- Color: Yellow
- Max reach for horizontal ceilings: 11-feet
- Max single sheet capacity: up to 4 X 8-feet
- Max load rating: 150 lbs
- Casters Size: 4 Inch
- Horizontal ceilings max reach: 11ft; angled ceiling Up to 15ft
- Max Reach for walls: 15-feet; (11-foot maximum lift plus half the length of drywall)
- Durable Welded Steel Construction With Powder Coated Frame
- Hoist Tilts For Ceilings & Walls
- 4′ X 16′ Single Sheet Capacity & 150 Lbs Load Capacity
- Lowers To 36″ Off The Floor For Easy Panel Loading
- Foot Stops To Keep The Lift In Place For Safety
- Drywall Panel Lift
The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.