6″x32″ AUGER BIT (POST HOLE DIGGER)
Fits Gasoline Powered Post Hole Digger 09-6100
- Digs 6″ Diameter Hole
- Ideal for fence installation, tree planting, etc.
- Cutting bits feature alloy steel blades and screw bits for maximum digging performance and versatility in a wide cross section of soil compositions
- Designed for use with gasoline powered auger (09-6100)
- Durable cast steel pilot bit with tungsten carbide cutting tip
- Universal 3/4″ in. round drive shaft
- 6″ auger Shaft size: 3/4″, can not fit 1/2″ chuck
- Able to Dig up to 3′ Deep
- Overall 32″ Long
- Built Using Heavy Wall Tube For Maximum Strength Drilling
- Alloy Steel Blades For Maximum Digging Performance
- Two Sharp Metal Steel Blades
The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.